SME Bank or Bank Perusahaan Kecil & Sederhana Malaysia Berhad established on October 3, 2005 as a development financial institution to nurture and meet the needs of Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs). As a one-stop financial centre responding to the funding and business growth needs of Malaysian SMEs, the Bank complements existing products and services offered by commercial banks through a comprehensive and integrated financial and business advisory services. Its primary role is to contribute towards the growth of a more robust entrepreneurial community in Malaysia. The Bank operates through its head office in Kuala Lumpur and 18 braches nationwide. We are looking suitable candidates to fill up that position.
Assistant Manager/Executive, Credit Review, Audit
- Responsible to conduct credit audit, as well auditing the organization’s compliance to statutory and regulatory bodies’ requirements and the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible to conduct post-mortem evaluations on selected loan accounts as and when required.
- Possess a recognized Degree in any discipline, preferably in Accounting.
- Possess professional qualification in audit or its equivalent would be an added advantages.
- 1-3 years experience in auditing, particularly in Credit Audit in banking industry would be an added advantage.
- Able to critically analyze and verify information.
- Committed, self-motivated, resourceful and results oriented.
- Possess good analytical skills and IT literate (Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Application giving detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salaries, telephone number together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r) should reach:
Head, Human Resource Services
BANK PERUSAHAAN KECIL & SEDERHANA MALAYSIA BHD.
Aras 4, Menara SME Bank,
Jalan Sultan Ismail, PO Box 12352, 50774 Kuala Lumpur
email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th October 2010
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.