EXCITEMENT. FULFILLMENT.SATISFACTION WHO WOULD THINK THAT A BANK COULD OFFER YOU THIS AND MORE
At Al Rajhi Bank, the world's largest Islamic Bank, we believe that a job shouldn't just feel like a job. We are giving highly motivated & determined individuals an opportunity to explore possibilities of growing with us. With Al Rajhi's exciting career options, you will work in a conducive, progressive environment alongside dynamic young individuals and the best in the industry. More importantly, you will also gain the necessary experience to develop. So if you are looking for a career in a bank that's unlike any other, look no further than Al Rajhi Bank as Truth, Honour and Respect lie at the heart of everything we do.
Graduate Management Trainee Programme
A few precious gems:
Al Rajhi Bank's tailored graduate management trainee programme provides a comprehensive one-year human capital development structure that covers core banking and insurance streams. Participants will undergo an intensive seven-month classroom training to be followed by a five-month on-the-job exposure at Al Rajhi Bank.
The comprehensive training which includes simulations, workshops and case studies will be facilitated by trainers from the British Council as well as those from IBBM and other sources. In addition, participants will also undergo personal development courses, character-building training and be involved in community service projects aimed at developing well-rounded individuals.
- Malaysian citizens aged 25 and below.
- Bumiputera preferred.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised local or foreign university.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0.
- Language proficiency - English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and interpersonal (including communication and presentation) skills.
- Good leadership skills - extracurricular / citizenry activities.
- Must be available to join the programme in February 2011.
For our immediate consideration, please email your resume by 23 January 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org