Reap Employment Opportunities With Us And Assist Bumiputera Entrepreneurs
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Yayasan Palaburan Bumiputera (YPB) is involved in the development of local bumiputera entrepreneurs in strategic businesses in order to create a dynamic, competent and progressive Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community (BCIC). Due to our current expansion plan, PUNB invites qualified, dynamic and result oriented individuals for the following position :
CORPORATE ADVISORY & MONITORING EXECUTIVE
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economy or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in credit evaluation/monitoring in commercial/development banking sector or related experience, external/internal auditing or accounting in manufacturing/service sector.
- Proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English language both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Islamic products and ICT are added advantages.
- Good business writing, accounting skills and good business knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Companies Act 1965, Corporate Governance, Islamic Financing and accounting softwares are added advantages.
- A team player with ability to work with minimum supervision, possess good interpersonal skills and initiative, willing to travel outstation.
- Contract position for a period of 1-2 years with opportunity to be absorbed as permanent staff.
Interested applicants are required to apply online or send your applications by e-mail or send in your detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph by mail/e-mail to the following address on or before 21 January 2011
Human Resource & Administration
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad
10th Floor, Block 1B, Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur e-mail : email@example.com