Pos Malaysia Berhad has come a long way and we are now accelerating our transformation journey, in perfect sync with the Government’s push to leverage on GLCs as the nation’s growth engine. We employ more than 15,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching 6 million addresses nationwide. With solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that they expect, year in and year out. We are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following position:
Online Business Unit - Head
- Responsible to set the direction and strategies for Pos Malaysia’s online business ventures.
- Owns the online business financial and brand targets.
- Owns the overall performance – fulfillment delivery & product online sales – as well as merchant acquisition.
- Hands on and passionate in making the online business venture a success.
- Minimum a Degree holder, preferably a Masters in Marketing or Business, with a passion for Online Sales & Marketing, or a vast experience in managing a successful online business.
- Proven track record in brand development and sales channel management – a background in media agency is beneficial but not essential.
- Business-to-business marketing experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen, communications and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- A passionate teacher who is takes pride in developing people.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Micro CEO attitude is a must!
Interested applicants meeting the above criterion shall send their complete resume stating current and expected salary along with non-returnable passport size photo before 31 October 2010, preferably by online application or write in to: