GCH Retail (M) Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s leading retailer. The group offers customers value-for-money through low-cost, efficient distribution of high quality foods and consumer goods in its supermarkets and hypermarkets. It also provides health and beauty products via its pharmaceutical retail outlets.
Founded over 60 years ago, and acquired by the Dairy Farm Group in 1999. GCH Retail consists of 90 Giant hypermarkets, superstores and supermarkets, over 300 Guardian pharmacy, health and beauty stores and more than 15 Cold Storage supermarkets. The company hires more than 13,000 employees and continues to lead the retail industry in Malaysia. We are now seeking ambitious individuals to join our highly motivated management team.
IT Assistant Manager-Supply Chain
(Selangor - Shah Alam)
- Involve in system implementation projects and support daily IT operation issues.
- Responsible for ensuring high availability of WMS (Warehouse Management System) and deliver the resolution within SLA.
- Capable of chairing project meeting to present statues to senior project committee precisely.
- Deal with vendors to bring value to the business and the negotiation is always for the sake of company.
- Capabilities of managing multiple projects and set priorities to execute with excellent to meet deadline.
- Ensure the documents of project management are prepared adequately and adhered to Dairy Farm PMI standard.
- Effective communication in oral and writingand excellent presentation skill.
- Minimal 5 years relevant experience in IT project management and 3 years in managerial role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related courses and/or have relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery.
- Candidate must have solid working experience in Warehouse & logistic industry and Retail domain.
- Good analytical skill, highly committed of deadline and able to work under pressure to deliver quality software
- Knowledge in SAP IS Retail ECC6.0 or other world class merchandizing package value added.
- Be prepared to work in a high-pressure environment and be fully responsible for communicating with users on the status update.
- Preferably have exposures in GST implementation project .
- Passion in exploring new technologies and recommend best industry practices / processes to smoothen the operation .
- Able to work/standby after office hours.
We offer candidates a negotiable salary and benefits package. Interested candidates are encouraged to send full details of academic qualifications and experience, supportive documents and a recent photograph to :
General Manager - Manpower Planning
GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium Lot 2,
Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13 40100 Shah Alam,
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : 03-5511 9663
BUMIPUTRAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY