TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tanjong public limited company with interest in the leisure industry. We invite suitably qualified individuals to fill several vacancies of the following position to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- To ensure equipment downtime is minimized and prompt resolution of breakdowns.
- Develop first level support guide for IT equipment.
- Analyse requests from users and perform software enhancements as well as provide solutions to ensure minimal disruption to the smooth running of the systems
- Liaise with external vendors in terms of work/service deliverables.
- To ensure proper management of software and IT related licences.
- Must have experience and knowledge in SQL or other database management software.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues.
- Able to learn and apply new technologies.
- Possess strong written and communication skills and able to communicate with all level of people.
- Well organised, resourceful and able to work independently
- Minimum 25 years old.
NOTE: The Company offers a competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualifications and experience, including group term life, hospital and surgical insurance schemes and other fringe benefits.
Interested candidates are also invited to write-in, fax or send your applications online with detailed resume, current and expected salary and a copy of passport-sized photograph to the following address:
Senior Manager - Group Human Resources
TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd (305598-W)
Level 29, Menara Maxis
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Fax No: 03 2381 3209