Ranhill WorleyParsons provides Project Management and multidiscipline Engineering Services to Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas, Refinery, Chemical, Petro-chemical, Power, Infrastructure and Paper and Pulp industries.
The services rendered include a full range of Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, Structural, Pipeline Dynamics, Safety and Environmental, Subsea and Marine engineering.
Ranhill WorleyParsons handles projects of all sizes from minor trouble-shooting exercises through to full Engineering, Procurement and Construction Project Management (EPCM) of new facilities. It is particularly responsive to Client's needs and operates as an extension to the Client's own organization.
The company has a proven record of achievement, having successfully completed a wide range of projects in this region. Ranhill WorleyParsons is a joint venture between the leading engineering and Construction Company in Malaysia, and the largest independent engineering house in the Southern Hemisphere, WorleyParsons Ltd.
Ranhill WorleyParsons operates out of offices in Kuala Lumpur, Kerteh, Kuantan and Miri.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Contract positions available.
Interested candidates are required to apply online with details of qualifications, experience, present salary and expected salary before 15th December 2010