HSBC Amanah Takaful (M) Sdn Bhd
HSBC Amanah Takaful (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a member of the HSBC Group. The Company was incorporated as part of the Group’s further international expansion of its Islamic insurance activities.
In line with our strategy to establish our dedicated leadership team, we seek suitably qualified Malaysians for the positions of:
Assistant Manager Customer Service
- Assist to implement process improvement initiatives and identify other resources opportunities to drive service excellence and cost effectiveness
- Assist in identifying trends on interactions/cases submitted, analyze and provide feedback/recommendation in minimizing enquiries/complaints received by the team
- Review internal and external escalated enquiries/complaints and resolutions to identify continuous quality improvement opportunities
- The ability to implement monitoring & controls mechanism in enquiry/complaint handling process to ensure procedural adherence at all time by the team
- Perform quality audit to ensure quality service of Contact Centre is consistent with the company’s operational procedures
- Act as customer advocate for the company and enforcer within operations on the adherence of Bank Negara Malaysia Complaint Management guidelines
- Assist the line manager in any other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Maintain HSBC internal controls standards at all times, create awareness of operational risk and implement and observe Group Compliance Policy to the team
- More than five years of customer service management experience with minimum one year of insurance & outsource management experience
- Experience and ability to manage complex complaints management tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and find solutions via abstract thinking
- Solid communication skills (verbal or written) to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff, customers and vendors. The ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts and adopt a writing style and language to fit the situation/audience
- The ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to demonstrate and promote service culture initiatives within the company
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office tools (excel, words and powerpoint)
Application should include all personal particulars as well as qualifications, work experiences, current, preferred location and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable) addressed to: -
Human Resources Department
HSBC Amanah Takaful (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
8th Floor, North Tower HSBC Bulding,
No: 2, Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
For online submission, please email your resume to email@example.com
Bumiputra candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.