CES Higher Learning Consultancy (JB) Sdn Bhd
Programme Name : Business Communication In English for Professionals (BCEF)
Category : Communication/MediaProgram
Type : AcademicCertificate : Professional Certificate
Language is used differently depending on what it is being used for, and at which audience it is aimed. English used for business is a practically used to make money. This form is concerned with commercial affairs. English that is literary in nature can be regarded almost as the opposite of this. It focuses on artistic or idealistic matters, and is not interested in money matters.
The global nature of the world economy means that people from all corners of the globe must be able to communicate to do business with each other, and because English is so widespread, English for business purposes will be widely used to propel the speaker to new positions of professionalism, affluence and social class.
- Recognizing, understanding and using field English terms �C general & specific
- Using English effectively in speaking, writing, responding and presenting to your audience
- Improve your skills in writing clear, concise letters, memos and reports
- English in the global workplace
- To organize your thoughts, ideas and materials efficiently for effective delivery and presentation.
- Apply persuasive writing techniques to win proposals
Who Should Participate :
For Executives who need to develop their English Language proficiency level in order to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with customers and fellow staffs in formal and informal business environments.
- Greetings and starting Conversation - oral & written
- Learning the art of self-introduction
- Giving Opinions, Agreeing and Disagreeing
- Communicating in terms and mastering listening and non-verbal communication
- Self-presentation, Group presentation, Company-represented presentation
- Elements of a business proposal- Planning Business reports and proposals, The solicited and unsolicited report.
- Handling oral enquiries face-to-face, over-the-phone, problem recognition, definition & providing solutions.
- Business Idoms
- Discover how to adapt your emails and letters to different audiences and situations
- Effective customer service
- Presentation software to do a sales slide
Edward Chin Swee Kwan
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - University of South Alabama (USA)
Bachelor of Science (Finance) - Armstrong College, USA
Diploma In Management - Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM), Malaysia
Diploma in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) - London Teacher Training College (UK)
Total hrs :10 sessions /20 hrs (per Level)
*Available in 3 levels
Time : Friday 8pm-10pm
Tropical Inn Hotel
1st Floor, Johor Bahru