Western Digital Malaysia was founded in 1973. Our initial business was custom semiconductor packaging and test. We converted to hard disk drive (HDD) manufacturing in 1994. Our 500,000 sq. ft. operations is located in Sungei Way Free Industrial Zone in Petaling Jaya, near Kuala Lumpur and employs over 7000 people.
As one of the data storage industry's pioneers and longtime leaders, Western Digital provides cost-effective products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information.
Businesses and consumers use reliable Western Digital hard drives in desktop computers and home entertainment applications to keep their data and digital entertainment collections close at hand and secure from loss.
The company has over 20,000 employees in locations worldwide. Western Digital maintains it operations in United States, Thailand, and Malaysia and sales subsidiaries throughout the world.
To meet this challenge, the company is seeking to strengthen its existing team across all disciplines with energetic, experienced, manufacturing and technical professionals. The disk drive industry, with its extraordinary rate of technology change and its intense focus on efficient leading edge manufacturing and logistic process offers one of the most challenging environments for young professionals in today's worldwide manufacturing arena. The company's World Wide Web homepage can be found at http://www.westerndigital.com
(Selangor - Petaling Jaya)
- Supervise subordinate to ensure all Accounts Payable transaction are properly processed and on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all accounts payable liabilities are properly accounted for timely and accurately.
- Back-up for Section Head whenever the situation arises.
- Prepare weekly AP aging for cash forecasting.
- All month end schedules are prepared timely.
- Incomplete or problematic AP are resolved timely.
- Prepare bi-weekly payment to vendor.
- Monthly vendor reconciliation.
- Degree holder in Finance or professional qualification.
- LCCI ( Intermediate/Higher) with at least 2 years related working experience, preferably in an accounts payable environment.
- Must be familiar with computer software packages ie. MS Word, MS Excel @ window based application software.
You can submit your resume, passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) together with photocopy of relevant certificates to the following address:
The Manager, Human Resource (Staffing)
WESTERN DIGITAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Lot 3, Jalan SS8/6
Sg. Way Free Industrial Zone
P.O.Box 6547, Kg Tunku
47307 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Please write position applied for in the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.