At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation. Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
Business/ Process Analyst - Contact Centre
- Act as a liaison link between the business owners, project managers and the technical team to ensure “customer satisfaction” upon completion of the project.
- Collect, understand and translate business requirements for the project. Ability to retrieve and translate the statistics gathered and translate into business findings to support business decision.
- Provide Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) to Project Manager for compilation and sign off.
- Participate in the development of processes, business rules, user policies and procedures.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements used to drive technical improvements, enhancements or creation/buying of new applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- To provide the link between the business team, IT team and any third party regarding software functionality throughout the design, development & testing lifecycle.
- Translate requirements into test conditions and expected results. Escalate deviation/errors/bugs detected in the system to Vendor / IT Personnel for rectification.
- Able to prepare the project test plan/ scripts for SIT/UAT/Regression Test/cut over and ensure bugs free after project cut over.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in an equivalent role with experience in developing business requirements, functional specification and process flows.
- Experience in multi-site contact center processes with good knowledge in multi-channel, CRM, workforce management, contact centre telephony management for inbound and outbound requirements.
- Experience in user/ functional testing, training, change management and communications.
- Good knowledge of banking/ financial services system in the sales, service, operation or products area with minimum 1-2 years in consumer banking.
- Recognized Degree in Business or related fields.
To join our team and deliver that exceptional contribution, please submit your application online via JobStreet. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.