Johnson Medical International is a fast expanding ISO Certified Company; engage in manufacturing, supplies and export of medical support systems for the healthcare industry. Due to our expansion programme, we are now seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following position URGENTLY/IMMEDIATELY:
- To ensure that all site installation complied with customers requirement and completed within the time frame.
- To assist to plan and schedule all Installation and Maintenance Services (IMS) activities.
- To advise Accounts Department to invoice clients on completion of IMS and services maintenance.
- To assist in compiling the IMS operation manual to be used by users and dealers.
- To monitor the costs of projects installations and ensure that they do not over run.
- To supervise project activities at site and attend meeting as and when required.
- Diploma/Degree Holders in Engineering with hands on knowledge using Microsoft Office software. Those with knowledge of using Microsoft Project and Autocad will be an additional assets.
- Those with relevant working experience will be given priority.
- Willing to work hard and long hours, and progress with the company.
- Able to start immediately will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed resume stating academic qualifications, work experience, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent passport size photograph to be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Johnson Medical International Sdn. Bhd.
No. 12, Jalan Petaling Utama 8
46000 Petaling Jaya,
or contact Mr. Cheng at 03-77813081 or fax to: 03-77819081 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for interview appointment.