Cuscapi Berhad is a trusted and innovative industry specialist with more than 29 years of experience in offering world-class solutions to the F&B industry. Today our clients consist of well-known international restaurant chains as well as the biggest fast food chain in Malaysia. Cuscapi currently has business presence in more than 23 countries worldwide. For us, being a great organisation in which to work is our top priority.Our people are steadfast believers of customer capital, firmly focused on delivery excellence. That is why we are looking for talented, creative and dedicated individuals to join us. As part of the Cuscapi family, you will discover an open, energetic and exciting environment that inspires excellence, creativity, team spirit and zeal. So if you think you have what it takes, send us your detailed resume today.
Advertised on 21-10-10. Application deadline on 20-11-10.
(Selangor - Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil / Subang)
- Participate in user-requirement study, assist in the preparation of requirement specifications in accordance to users' needs.
- Assist in the implementation of projects and enhancements.
- Assist in technical feasibility study, evaluate and analyse user requirements, and recommend solutions.
- Assist in preparation of Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Perform coding and unit testing in accordance with System Development Lifecycle.
- Perform system and integration testing and support user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Provide production support and resolve issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong command of Java or C# programming language.
- Experience in internet and web related technologies will also be an added advantage.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle databases and SQL queries preferred.
- Candidate must be familiar with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong passion for programming and strong analytical skills.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player and strong self-starter.
- Independent and quick learner.
- Team player who is able to effectively meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.